Monday, October 4, 2010

Non-stop FUN!

The last few days have been packed!

Thursday, we played in the semi-finals with my kickball team. I am sad to report we lost = (  What a great time though. I'm definitely addicted!!  Right after the game Josh and I ran to see our FIRST ski movie of the season. The Powderwhore, Tele-vision was just released. It was a good prep and motivation for the winter that is on its way.

Friday, Robyn and Andy's parents threw an engagement party for them. I am one of the bridesmaids in the wedding.  They are getting married next July 9th. They are such a bright and beautiful couple and I am so thankful to be a part of this amazing journey with them.

ENGAGED Robyn and Andy
Saturday, Josh worked an extra shift at work. He is trying to save up some time for a backcountry ski trip to Canada in March. So, I was left with a beautiful day to myself and the pups.  I started my running regimen back up after a month hiatus after the half marathon. It felt GREAT! Ebony was so thrilled when she saw me lacing up my shoes, she was dancing all over the living room. Yin was not sure what she was in for. This was her first run with me.  They did great, will definitely need one of those split leashes though.  Almost had a few close calls getting tangled up in the leashes.  I also went down to the Farmer's Market and got some local grub.  Finally, on Saturday night was the "end of season" kickball party. Good times were had by all.

Didgeridoo player at the Market

Kickball "bling"

Cheers

Sunday, we had a delicious lox breakfast provided by the neighbors then went on a beautiful hike up Millcreek Canyon for the third weekend in a row. We can't seem to get enough of the beautiful changing leaves.  Sunday was concluded by the tapping and kegging of Josh's much anticipated beer. We had a BBQ with friends and a beer tasting. He did awesome! It was delicious and such a great time to get everyone together.

Yin, Josh, Yarrow


Overall, the best weekend the Turner's could ask for. Lots of friends, fun and beautiful fall weather.  We are so blessed in this beautiful life.











The Turner's

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I am in LOVE with the last "family" picture you posted, and might I add that I am so happy you are blogging, and SO FREAKIN excited to see your beautiful face! Yaya for beer tasting, tapping and kegging ;) Miss you tons and the countdown is on... you will be here SOON!!!!! YAYA

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for Robyn and Andy. Please tell them congratulations. Love all the new pictures and updates. I am also in agreement with Mal. The countdown begins for you to get here and see the little Lilybean and of course your Mama. Love you all tons. Enjoy more of the beautiful Fall weather before it all turns white.

    ReplyDelete